Hilde Hefte - Hildes Bossahefte
100 NOK incl. shipping.
This recording from where one track is also included on the New York based record company Putamayo Records.
This recording that became a "cult-must-have" over night all around the world.
This recording where Hilde is singing all this wonderful bossa-nova songs in her own Norwegian dialect.
This album that's been around - belive it or not - for 20 years.
Egil Kapstad pno. & Fender Rhodes,
Hallvard Kausland guit.
Finn Hauge - harmonical
Bjørn Alterhaug b.
Eyvind Olsen Wahlen - drums
1. Jeg danser Samba (So Danco Samba) - Antonio Carlos Jobim / Hilde Hefte
2. Ensom parade (Falsa Baiana) - G. Pereira / Hilde Hefte
3. Once I Loved - Antonio Carlos Jobim / Ray Gilbert
4. Nok tristesse (Shega de Saudade) - Antonio Carlos Jobim / Hilde Hefte
5. Vakker natt (Corcovado) - Antonio Carlos Jobim / Hilde Hefte
6. In Spring - Egil Kapstad / Hilde Hefte
7. Telefonsangen (Telefoné) - Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Boscoli / Hilde Hefte
8. Liten fugl/Simens Samba - Hilde Hefte
9. Gutten og ballen - P. Norgueira / Hilde Hefte
10. Gostoso - Clare Fisher
....... . . . . . . .... . . . . .......... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..... . . . .
The newspaper Fedrelandsvennen: This CD is a masterpiece.
Emil Otto Syvertsen
The national newspaper Dagbladet: Just the CD you need when it's cold outside.
Fredrik Wandrup / 5 on the dice
The newspaper Bergens Tidende: Sunny from the South.
Elegant, drifting, sunny, she's inviting the listener to join her in her Brazilian bossa nova - together with her Southern Norwegian accent.
Olav Gorseth / 5 on the dice
The newspaper Bergens Tidende's readers oppinion: 6 on the dice
The newspaper Tønsberg Blad: Unquestionably one of our country's best jazz vocalists.
This is bossa with a sure feeling for style; lazy, laid back, pleasant, warm and at the same time exotic.
A Brazilian-Norwegian project which are giving spice to cold and grey winter days.
Lovely. Erik Munsterhjelm / 5 on the dice
The newspaper Telemark Arbeiderblad: A Record that both vocally and instrumental are ideally suited for warming up frozen souls. Very "not-Norwegian". Tore Skaug
5 on the dice
The newspaper Fredrikstad Blad: Rhythms from Brazil gets a distinctive South-Norwegian character together with a laidback Hefte and our Norwegian jazz elite behind the instruments.
Trond Øyvind Karterud / 5 on the dice
The national newspaper Ny Tid: ...this is remarkable also because of Hilde Hefte's very good lyrics in Norwegian. This record makes you happy!
A fantastic recording!
Jan Erik Vold (Poet)