Hilde Hefte - Quiet Dreams (CD)
Hilde Hefte - all vocal, sansula, xylophone, Fender Rhodes, piano, various perc., singing bowles, bracelet-shaker, triangel
Egil Kapstad - piano
Simen Hefte - soda perc.
The album "Quiet Dreams No.1 as The Album of The Year on Fredrik Wandrup's Top 10-list in the largest national newspaper Dagbladet.
“In my opinion this is the most personal and original album I’ve ever recorded”, Hilde Hefte says. And after listening through the whole album one of the listeners said: “This is the ultimate Hilde-Hefte-album”.
On this recording she is creating her own little universe.
You'll be traveling with her out on the ocean where you’ll be flying with the birds, diving with whales and much more. You will find a lullaby in Norwegian. Hilde's great grandmother sang it for Hilde's grandmother who sang it for her daughter (Hilde's mother); she sang it to Hilde who sang it every night for her child – So in other words, a very personal, sweet little family-tune.
The last track on the album is a very special, groove-based a cappella composition.
1. Come Fly With Me - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte vocal, sansula)
2. The Sea - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte vocal, perc., water-perc., whale-sounds, singing bowles, bracelet shaker, triangle.)
3. Quiet Dreams - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte vocal, Egil Kapstad piano.)
4. Mother and Son - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte vocal, Fender Rhodes, xylophone.)
5. Nu til hvile går - Childhood-composition (Hilde Hefte all vocals, Egil Kapstad piano.)
6. Liten stemming - Egil Kapstad (Egil Kapstad piano.)
7. Throw It Away - Abby Lincoln (Hilde Hefte all vocals, Fender Rhodes.)
8. And Even More - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte vocal, piano.)
9. The End – TBA - Hilde Hefte (Hilde Hefte all vocals (A cappella))